We, Colombia Remote Adventures, value our clients and their trust in us to design their travel experience in Colombia. We are committed to keeping our client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to. Here is our promise to our individual customers:
- We, Colombia Remote Adventures, will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our tours and services, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
Information We Collect
General: When you sign up for our newsletter, contact us or book a tour with us, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and facts about your computer. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. In addition, if a user is under 18, unless consent is obtained from your parent/guardian, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Website Usage Information: We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our Website. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Website on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each Webpage, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, newsletter or to otherwise contact you.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in a secure document. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing https://www.colombiaremoteadventures.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Comments and Questions